Thursday, February 08, 2007

My NUT to your BOLT

I couldn't resist the urge to post this once i saw it in my inbox!!!!

Fattys Presents a PRE-VALENTINE FUN TIME!

Come along on Tuesday night for some wicked fun!
For you crazy singles we shall be handing out nuts n' bolts!
Why you ask? Simple! Find the person with your matching nut or bolt and be treated to a free 'money shot' on us! yeaaaaah!

We shall be doing drink specials all night with some silly games and nonsense and prob some daft music!
Your ever faithful Zig and Enzo will be holding down the fort.
Come along and let the good times roll! You might even get lucky!


FATTY'S CAFE
(corner of Crescent n Ditmars)

NUTS N' BOLTS
Tuesday, February 13 from 10pm to close

How flippin awesome! I've seen this on some old TV shows growing up but never actually heard of one going on :) I might have to make it out to this one...sssshhhh don't tell the ole man at home!

No comments: