Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Weekend Getaway!


ok, so this isn't about an Astorian weekend getaway, but my own weekend away! I leave thursday a.m for San Francisco. Oh i'm bubbling over with excitement. Never been, so i'm going to try to cram alot into 4 days. I'm sure good times await me on the left coast.


3 things before i go:

• Just wanted to drop a note before i left that you are in Meg's capable hands and i'm sure she's got a hella lineup for St. Patty's Day!
• I just found a 6 year old copy of Time Out NY at my rents house featuring Astoria (it's from right before i moved here.) I am scanning it in and will post stuff from there-you know like a big comparison on whats closed down since then and what's just a bunch of malarky etc.!
• Lastly, go to This Show Again and check out my blurby and very chatty chat with the crew of Astoria's only podcast! (i think it goes up tomorrow-weds). Remind me to never become a public speaker hahahaha...

Oh and the pic, those are my babies Tallulah and Flic-i couldn't resist sharing. She really let him have it here, i'll post more of my silly kitties later. They are a barrel of laughs.

Have a ball this weekend, i want stories!

4 comments:

megc said...

I'll do my best! Have fun in SF, flooz! It is truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Anonymous said...

I know you won't be reading this for awhile, but...are those Cornish Rex kitties? Holy hell, they are so damned cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing the show. Love your friends at ThisShowAgain.com

Unknown said...

I'm back! and my babies are Devon Rex's, thanks! i love those goofballs!