Tuesday, August 26, 2008

El Jamon extras...

My meal partner had some other notable bites that I wanted to share as well :)

Montados de queso e chorizo (serrano ham, chorizo, salchichon, cabrales and manchego cheese). Worth the $15 I think. That crumbly blue cabrales cheese is what was melted over my steak. It's very strong when eaten this way, but tuck it into some bread and enjoy a glass of the house red and you're good to go.



Pargo con Salsa Verde (grilled filet of red snapper with green sauce & grilled vegetables) perfectly matched to the $12 price tag. I have nothing at all negative to say about any of the dishes, all were winners :)

YAY!

Here's the regular menu if you want to take a gander and order some for delivery (you'll have to stop in for the lunch specials)

And no, I have no affiliation with this place- I just have a thing for the under dog and think they are really good. Astoria needs to know!

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Does anyone know what's going on along 23rd Avenue on Bangkok Tasty's block? It's been closed for a while now, as have the other establishments.

megc said...

I believe Bangkok Tasty is expanding to the long-vacated storefront to its west. Stamatis moved across the street and their place is vacant as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad reading your entire post thanks dude.





Laby[seersucker suits]