Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Queens Green Drinks


This month, Queens Green Drinks, an informal social gathering/networking event for folks that are environmentally minded, is hosted this month by Why Leave Astoria?! You can enjoy 2-for-1 drink specials, compliments of Why Leave Astoria?! and Bizaare Ave Cafe (as well as 2-for-1 drinks at Bizaare Ave. Cafe anytime with a WLA discount card).

Be green by staying local!


October Queens Green Drinks
Wednesday, October 21
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Bizarre Ave Cafe
35-01 36th St.
Long Island City

To receive regular updates (about 1-2 times a month) from Queens Green Drinks, please e-mail queensgreendrinks@gmail.com.

Queens Green Drinks is also on Facebook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

Kind Regards,
oral chelation