Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy -in between- Time!

So this is the week when nice cushy jobs let their people take some extra time off.
Hence, there is NOTHING to do at work for those of us who are still expected to go!

I guess that just gives me more time to write up stuff for you all to do while at home maybe?? Well i'll try but its very quiet around town right now... here's what my ear to the ground is hearing~
Chanukah Party, a Hellish New Year?, Dance with your belly!, go join a virtual community!

hmm, yeah i think its looking pretty dry out there right now.


Until the New Year all, have a happy and safe 31st. See you in the nabe in 2006!!!

7 comments:

Embee Breedlove said...

so, i think i officially love your blog. i moved to astoria about a month ago... it's good to know what's around. i haven't gotten to explore much what with the lovely weather we've bee having...

Unknown said...

thanks for the love! we've all got to stick together here. welcome to astoria, come on in take a look around and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Is there going to be an update to this blog anytime soon? It's been almost 2 weeks now and I find myself visiting this place less and less since there never seems to be anything posted.

Or has this blog been abandoned?

Unknown said...

wowsers sorry!
no not abandoned at all. we are just trying to regroup and keep the quality of the blog up to par with our joey's previous work!
hopefully there will be at least 2 posts a week choc full of astorian info. review to come

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now that's what I'm talking about. Good first post back!

I'm the bitter old hag that whined about this place not being updated recently in previous comment section...so I hereby apologize for my crankiness and congratulate you for a fun and informative post.

:)

Unknown said...

YAY! read on folks

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to post my above anon comment under the Hot Dog posting, but...well...it was early.