Monday, December 12, 2005

Thanks to the original Joey and hello

Thank you Joey for the nice intro! I am really honored that she entrusts the care of her blog to we three. I am megc here, and am looking forward to writing about my Astoria discoveries and observations. I am relatively new to Astoria, actually, but really feel at home here. I moved to town just this past August, and am thrilled with my new home. I'm originally from the San Francisco Bay Area in California, and although I miss it, I am content to stay here for a while and enjoy all that New York City, and especially Astoria, has to offer. As a musician, I'm particularly keyed into the arts scene around town, so I hope to be able to share my perspective on what's going on in that arena. And of course I'll join in the chorus of commentary on comestibles! Everyone loves food, don't they? And Astoria's got some great food offerings. Hooray for music and food! See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome, Meg! Tell us where the tunes are at!