Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogging on the Radio - Better Late Than Never

As the writer and editor of OuterB, I've been invited to be on the Brian Lehrer Show TODAY!

The subject will be Queens bloggers, and between 11:25am and 11:40am I’ll be there along with fellow blogger Steve from Queens Central, talking about blogging, about Queens, and answering questions, whatever they may be. Specific details are a little fuzzy right now. But please tune in and have a listen (you can listen to it online if you don’t have a radio handy). I’m really looking forward to it.

The Brian Lehrer Show can be heard on WNYC, 93.9 FM and AM 820.

1 comment:

twitty said...

Your appearance on WNYC was great. Now that I know you're there, here's the big issue which hangs over our heads:
I'm an artist in Astoria who has seen the developers taking down beautiful buildings and replacing them with oversized ugly money-makers. I heard that if the zoning laws are changed this trend may cross B'way and invade my area (between B'way and 34 Ave at 35th Street) What can we do??? Do you know about this? I think Maloney might be receptive. But which governmental body oversees these laws?