Sunday, February 12, 2006

OMG Snow!


I can't believe how much snow we've gotten! At this writing I think Central Park got 23 inches, and Astoria got 15 or so. It's apparently the second biggest snowstorm in recorded history in NYC, and at one point the storm was 300 miles long. Both my audition and my rehearsal got cancelled, due to the storm's intensity and its potential danger. Bummer. But what can you do? Anyway, hope you're enjoying the weather in whatever way you do! But above all, be careful out there - it's pretty cold and windy.

The shot in this post is the view northward from my front door. Glad I don't own a car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...just found your blog. I'm a lifetime Astorian and thought I'd say hello.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a question, and a stupid one probably, but have you ever seen Dan Karaty around in Astoria? He lives, I've heard, on 35th street. If you don't know what he looks like or who he is, you can look for him on google to see if you have seen him or not. Could you please get back to me on this matter?

Thank you!
You can e-mail me: Valentina_v@spray.se

Thank you dear!

dave roman said...

Hey I recently discovered your site and think it's great!

I recently posted a bunch of photos from our astoria adventures in the snow storm:

http://yaytime.livejournal.com/58278.html